To provide Woolworths Business Units, including WFS, with meaningful Omni-channel management information that is aligned with the achievement of company strategic goals and scorecards.
- Produce and deliver timeous and accurate corporate and BU management information reports, including but not limited to Online Scorecard, Omni-channel Scorecard, BU specific reports, digital analytics, campaign reports, WW app dashboard and analysis.
- Use report building tools to create standard reports and dashboards in support of the Omni-channel strategy.
- Manage, maintain and improve Omni-channel reporting databases, including dimensions, measures and calculations.
- Identify new measures and reports based on Omni-channel strategy and performance improvement opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining proper setup and usage of Google Analytics (and other analytics tools like Firebase) on the app, website and mobile/social platforms.
- Provide insights into traffic driven by internal and external campaigns’ effect on the app, website and other commerce platforms.
- Perform analysis of internal search effectiveness and conversion; provide recommendations for changes to drive revenue.
- Provide insights into external search engine optimization and analysis.
- Provide frequent recommendations on how to maximize revenue from the WW website and app via product positioning, design elements and UX.
- Service ad-hoc requests for information from stakeholders, including external surveys, within the required timeframe and specification.
- Management and maintenance of existing reports/dashboards.
- Participate in Omni-channel projects to identify new measures and to implement measures based on project requirements.
- Educate key stakeholders on the on the relevance of Omni-channel management information.
- Relevant 3 year Diploma, with statistics or maths.
- Prior experience in similar role an advantage.
- Experience with Business Intelligence / Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense, Google Analytics, Firebase).
- Google Analytics experience, Firebase experience and an understanding of e-Commerce processes with a special focus on web and app. (Universal Analytics, GA4 and GA360)
- Experience in setting up an eCommerce environment for analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced Excel (with experience and using graphs, pivots, macros) and PowerPoint experience.
- AWS experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in data analysis.
- Able to develop and produce Omni-channel management information.
- Able to explain metrics and models to Key Stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Passion for the brand and for customers - with the ability to change views and influence decisions and behavior.
- Connecting people – building relationships with stakeholders and working well within a team.
- Personal effectiveness – the ability to work under pressure and to work independently.
- Excellent Planning and Organising skills.
- Leading Transformation – is able to create new and imaginative approaches to work.
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity